Saturday, July 14, 2012

Joe Fresh Coral Nail Polish Review - a pleasant surprise!

While procrastinating one day at the grocery store I nipped over to the cosmetics section and found this great coral polish by Joe Fresh.  I usually only buy O.P.I. and Essie but for only $4 I thought I'd give this one a shot.  It's not the same quality as high end nail polishes, but it's WAY better than I expected. 

Pros:
-Great color, this would look good on any skin tone.
-Long lasting, I'm talking a pedi lasting two weeks sans chipping.
-Affordable at only $4.

Cons:
-Streaky, I applied three coats for even color and coverage.








 
Not only did this little bottle brighten up an otherwise dreary grocery shopping trip, I was pleasantly surprised overall by this drugstore nail polish.  Great value, I will be sporting this beautiful coral all summer on my toes.  This will not be my last Joe Fresh nail polish, next time I'm going for their 3 for $10 deal. 




No comments:

Post a Comment