Friday, June 22, 2012

WINNERS Haul

Love Winners.  My "Winners price" grand total was $45.12 (it would have been $112.99 if I had paid full retail).  I buy about half of my skin and hair care products there, it's a much less daunting hunt than the clothing selection.  Today's haul included:
  • Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cream Deodorant *UPDATE* nice, fresh, perfect for office-wear, not for sports
  • Bliss The Youth As We Know It Anti-Aging Serum *UPDATE* smooth, hydrating
  • Shiseido Pureness Gentle Cleansing Sheets (alcohol-free, oil-free) *UPDATE* lovely, beautiful scent, effective
  • some sheer nude nail polish that only cost a dollar (!) *UPDATE* failure
They have a pretty good selection of Bliss products right now and they're all about 1/3 full price.  I've had good luck with their "Youth As We Know It" line so I'm pretty curious to try the serum.  Also very interested in the deodorant, I've been on the losing end of many trials of various "natural" deodorants.  My advise:  if you're planning your own natural deodorant trials do it at home.  Not the hot yoga studio.  *Ahem*.   

No comments:

Post a Comment